Monday 8 October 2012

Creepers

Check out my new Creepers. :)

 
Creepers (or Brothel Creepers, which is their historical name... because apparently pervy men wore them when they went to the brothels so that no one would hear them sneaking around..) are massively in at the moment.

 
 
You can get them in most shops, but they are pretty expensive in most places. There was a pair I really wanted from H'n'M, but after looking on eBay, I realised I could get real vintage ones for really cheap - and a lot of them were unworn. I literally just typed in "Creepers size 6" and there were shit loads of pairs up for grabs for seriously cheap prices. Some of the high street style ones were going for about £5. Not bad!

I did fall in love with these though simply because they're mustard... and I am a SUCKER for mustard. Granted I paid £20 for them, but I'm not going to see anyone else in them, which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment