Sunday 7 October 2012

My jacket's first outing.

Today was a lazy day. I got up late and didn't have much to do. One thing was clear though - I was DEFINITELY wearing my camo jacket.

Because it's quite big, I needed to layer it up (plus - has anyone noticed how cold it's suddenly become? Been freezing my tits off all day) so I chucked on an oversized zip-through jacket underneath. Teamed it up with splash dyed skinnies and a fitted black denim shirt (done all the way up of course, because I am quirky as fuck) that I had bought from Forever 21. And my trusty old Topshop ankle boots.


So this is me in today's outfit. In the gym changing room.
Just realised there is probably a rule against taking photos in there.
Awks.

But seriously, get down to Forever 21 asap. Usually, I enjoy Forever 21 as much as I enjoy eating wool. The lights are so bright, ant the number of clothes in there probably reaches a figure higher than the population of the West Midlands.

But...

The sale at the moment is brilliant - 2 for 1 on ALL the sale items - that's including shoes, bags, bras, jewellery.. the lot. And if you enjoy rummaging then it's a delight. There is a lot of shit in there, but some of it is seriously lovely if you can be bothered to browse. My shirt was £10.99 on the rail, and when I got to the till it was £5.99. Arguably the best feeling in the world? I think so.

ALSO... Look at this...
 
Oh my days. A jumble sale. In SELLY. Make a note in your diaries, bargain-hunters. Because there is nothing more wonderful than finding gems at charity rummage sales.
 
Plus... there's a DJ?! Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment